In this month’s Enews we consider HMRC’s changes to late payment penalties; the consultation on how digital marketplaces should collect and share information; and warnings over stamp duty refund claims.
With guidance on digital tax scams, national minimum wage penalties and the latest advisory fuel rates, there is a lot to update you on.
- HMRC outlines changes to late payment penalty regime
- Digital marketplaces to report sellers’ incomes from 2023
- CIOT warns over stamp duty refund claims
- Contactless limit to increase to £100 from 15 October
- HMRC urges taxpayers to stay alert to digital scams
- BCC calls for government to extend skills training
- Advisory fuel rates for company cars
- Employers ‘named and shamed’ for paying less than minimum wage