HMRC has published the latest issue of the Employer Bulletin. The April issue has information on various topics, including:
- reporting expenses and benefits for the tax year ending 5 April 2023
- the annual ‘Tell ABAB’ survey gives small businesses a voice in the tax system
- understanding your obligations on right to work and National Minimum Wage
- anti-money laundering supervision YouTube videos to help businesses
- preparing for the Economic Crime Levy
- the official rate of interest from 6 April 2023.
Please contact us for help with tax matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin